Legal & Privacy
Hiya, cutie. Here's just a few things you might need to know regarding this blog. Basically, don't be a meany, and everything will be a-okay ;)
By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
1.) General Disclaimer- Wholeheartedly Messy provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Wholeheartedly Messy.
2.) Third Party Information Disclaimer- Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Wholeheartedly Messy has no control. Therefore, Wholeheartedly Messy makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
3.) Copyright and Trademark- This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, poetry, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Wholeheartedly Messy, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Wholeheartedly Messy's express written consent.
4.) Permissions Policy- You may:
- Print posts/content off of my site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) AS LONG as you include the following copyright notice: "© wholeheartedlymessy.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.wholeheartedlymessy.com." Stealing is mean, just sayin'.
- Re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
- Re-post an entire writing (poetry or otherwise) on this site with the pen name used (mine is "K.Hope") AND a link back to the original post. Do not take credit for any work or writing posted on this site. That's not very nice, and I might throw something at you.
- Link to my site or any of my public posts. That would be awfully kind of you, and I would appreciate it.
You cannot (without my written permission):
- Re-post my content in its entirety, especially not word for word, without a very loud and clear link back to the original source. By this, I mean that it should be VERY clear that it belongs to me. Got it? Great.
- Alter or sell any content on this site without my permission.
- Translate any of my writings into another language
6.) Comment Policy- By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies I have set forth. I encourage comments, because, for real, who doesn't want comments? Tell me exactly what you're thinking as long as it is not offensive, mean, abusive, or inappropriate. (Ain't nobody got time for that!) You own all of the comments you post, and I disclaim any and all liability to them. However, once you post, I reserve the right to control and un-post any content that I deem contrary to the policies I have listed. You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
For more information, you are welcome to contact me.